21 Days of Why: Recapping what Coaching means to Me
This month my team and I took a challenge together to share daily a post about why we choose to be health and fitness coaches and it has been an incredible journey. I am humbled by the support of my facebook friends who put up with me posting daily affirmations and sharing the tears and joy of what it means for me to be a part of what I call my second family, my fit family of Team Beachbody. Here is a collage of most of my photos which I will be publishing in an album on my fitness page: Jenn Voss Fitness so hop on over there and check them out!
Here are my daily affirmations and I’d love to know if any of them resonate with you!!
1. Just know to get the results you WANT, you have to CHANGE how you get there. Being a coach allows me to always switch up my workouts to really get RESULTS.
2. You ate it, now you have to negate it. Sometimes I give in to temptation & that happened TODAY!
3. My nutrition is not its A-Game every day. Since becoming a coach and drinking shakeology daily I have more energy and rarely do I skip meals.
4. Taking on NEW CHALLENGES. I’ve become accustomed to adding challenges in my life, Im one of those people who can’t sit still, I just want to do it all. Training to be comfortable being UNCOMFORTABLE.
5. New Friendships and Business Partners. I’ve made some new friendships that wouldn’t have happened otherwise. I do it for the JOY I feel when I get to hang out at live events with my team.
6. My LOVED ONES. Through thick and thin I want to be around to enjoy all the days of my life with my husband. Plus it looks like my healthy habits are rubbing off. For record, my husband used to be a HUGE Diet Coke drinker. He’s now changed that habit & is drinking shakeology and actually cannot stand the acidic taste of soft drinks. His health is so much better today than before we got married.
7. New Food, New Recipes! Today I recreated a healthier version of my Chili recipe using my FIXATE cookbook! It’s healthier and my entire family gobbled it right up. It’s not only a physical & fit transformation, since becoming a Beachbody coach I’ve really created a Fit LIFESTYLE in so many other areas of my life too.
8. CONFIDENCE! Self doubt creeps in at any age. It helps to have a solid support system a group of people telling you day in & day out that you can succeed at anything you put your mind to doing!
9. Feel good ENDORPHINS. I’m instantly smiling when I finish a tough workout. Because sometimes you nee ShaunT to push you through a challenging workout. In a fog or a funk for couple days & sweat and smiles brought me out of it!
10. RESPECT. Out of honor for my parents and my grandparents, I want to work hard and make them proud each and everyday.
11. I want to be the best role model and well, THIS IS TRUE for Me & Everyone I know! Because saying YES today means saying YES tomorrow will be easier!
12. PERFORMANCE. As a runner, every race is a chance to prove to myself that I can be faster and go further than I have ever done. With the performance line products from Beachbody (<—get free account to shop here), I am giving my body the right fuel to perform at its best and recover quicker so I can get up and do it again the next day.
13. ROUTINE. My body automatically wants to move when it wakes up in the morning. I’ll be honest I don’t think it was until I had kids & caring for babies that I woke up early mornings! Now that they are older, I wake up early for ME.
14. Meet your MENTORS! I get to meet the trainers who I work out with in my videos live in person. Think about an author who’s series you read and you couldn’t put it down—now imagining having the chance to sit across from them face to face and discuss your favorite characters. For me it was being able to meet and attend live trainings with ShaunT, Chalene Johnson and Autumn Calabrese.
15. Eating REAL FOOD! Since beginning my coaching journey, I’ve learned how limiting processed foods and lowering carbs in my diet help me to just feel better and have more ENERGY!
16. Its all about social media, social media, social media. Oh yeah! I would’ve never opened up a Twitter account, instagram, tried periscope if I had not become a Beachbody coach. It’s so exciting to know that I’m reaching and helping a larger audience!
17. Meal Planning. Without planning out meals and having the tools, resources and support to put together grocery lists and recipes that are healthy I would still be working out and not getting any results. So true is the phrase, Health is 80% in kitchen and 20% in the gym!
18. Fountain of YOUTH! Seriously…I feel like because of the healthy choices, the creative environment, encouraging community I choose to surround myself with that Im reversing the aging process.
19. TRIBE. It is not uncommon for me to take the chance and create opportunities to meet NEW people daily. From all walks of life, people with different strengths, talents and finding common threads that bring us closer and I am building a tribe of people who inspire me as much as I hope to inspire others.
20. Personal Development…always finding books to improve my skills, my sense of the world and how to lead others.
21. Legacy. I believe I was meant for more than just living to pay bills and die. What will you be remembered for when you are gone, who can you inspire to do more with their life? I aspire to be a better mom, wife, daughter and friend and leader of others who dare to dream a big dream.
If you’d like to know what that beachbody thing is all about, maybe want to improve own fitness or looking for a second income opportunity, click HERE and view a short webinar and get a FREE workout emailed right to you for taking the time as well as be entered in a monthly drawing to win a Beachbody Program of your choice (up to $119 value). I welcome any inquiries about joining my growing team which I’ve lovingly named #SweatandsMILES
As we begin to head into the holidays, I encourage you to document your own #21daysofwhy or #30daysofwhy journey and tag me at #whyforsweatandsmiles because its so INSPIRING. Share and invite others to join you too, you will not regret it.
why not join me in the new year?!
Contact me today and I’ll help get you started!