Never miss a Monday: Top 5 tips to starting your week STRONG
Every Monday feels like a FRESH START!
Heres my Top 5 Tips for Starting your week STRONG!
- Set alarm early. No alarm, plan B is to schedule a lunch or evening workout. Give yourself a #noexcuses goal that you’ll get it done. I tend to set alarms in my phone like appointments.
- Set out your clothes, find your favorite workout wear. Oops, morning is here and you didn’t set out your clothes. The basics you need for the gym: sports bra, underwear, shorts or capris, tshirt or tank, socks, shoes, hair brush & ties. Even in the dark, I can find my workout clothes. I keep them all on the same shelf in my dresser.
- Fuel Up! Start your day with healthy food and you’ll make smarter choices the all day long. Stick to real food, avoid processed foods (basically anything in a box, bag or wrapper)
- Put on some music that gets you wanting to move! I keep a playlist of favorite songs in my phone so I always have them with me. If you don’t have one, just put on our favorite radio station and play it loud!
- Social media for inspiration! Even when you think you don’t have time to workout..you can do workouts anywhere/anytime. Check out Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and you can find short workouts like tabata or search hashtags for all sorts of exercises to work the body parts you want to shape up! For me, my saving grace that I cannot live without Beachbody ON DEMAND streaming workouts. As long as I have internet access, I can pick up right where I left off with my workouts. Want a free trial? Check out this link for free membership w/me and then click on 30day FREE Club membership: http://bit.ly/CoachJenn
So let’s get the week started– whether you have a plan or not, make this the week you begin getting in the best shape of your life!