Tag Archives: loseweight
Tis the Season and just look at the SALES for Black Friday/ Cyber Monday from Team Beachbody–they have launched LIVE today, 11/21/16.
htp://www.beachbodycoach.com/jennvoss then click shop and on the left you will see holiday specials. Or you can click here to get straight to it!
If you have any questions on any of these programs you can email me email@example.com with HOLIDAY SALE in the subject line. I have most of these programs and can help you choose which one will help you best in reaching YOUR health and fitness goals.
Happy Shopping–if you are interested in any items, order right away because many will sell out before end of day.
Happy New Year, who else is adjusting to the idea that we are officially into 2016?!
Its so true that after the weekend on Monday it is the BEST time of the week to pick yourself up and give yourself a fresh start, but TODAY…the FIRST Monday of the year is so much more special and important so I am encouraging you today to do ONE thing that brings you closer to improving your health and fitness.
Here are my TOP THREE ways you can start off on the right foot….even if you have not yet defined your health and fitness goals for the year or decided exactly where to start!
1. Move TODAY! Thats right, whether its walking, jogging, running, dancing, stretching, posing, jiggling, jumping, swaying, rowing, swinging, ponging, or just BREATHING….take 20-30minutes to move your body today. We have become accustomed to living a more sedentary lifestyle thanks to the advances in technology and increasing number of hours we spend in front of a screen (be it computer, tablet, phone or TV). Even when we are “plugged” in, our bodies can still MOVE so there are really NO EXCUSES to getting this done today.
2. Make Healthy Food Choices. Make a conscious effort today to choose a piece of fruit over that brownie, say no to a second helping and vow to balance out your meals with protein, healthy fats/carbs and veggies! One way I catch myself is by taking pictures of my food before I eat it—give this a try today and see if you give some pause on what you might ADD or SUBTRACT from your meal to make it healthier!
3. Make a DECISION, Take ACTION! Look at your health and fitness goals. What is one thing that you need to make that a reality this year. Get a COACH, find a MENTOR who has done it and get their advice. Going beyond that, I say enroll into a fitness program, purchase equipment, buy a workout dvd, hire a trainer, join a gym, sign up for that ONE race you want to do this year. Trust me, taking an ACTION step today will propell you forward to where you want to go and help push yourself to change and grow.
So…which will it be for you today, this first MONDAY of 2016?
Maybe if you’re really ambitious, you’ll go for ALL THREE!
Cheers to your good health friends and looking forward to encouraging you to living your best fit life this year. If you are not working with a coach and want to find out how I help others get fit and healthy message me. If you have not checked out the beachbody ON DEMAND fitness library and want a 30 day TRIAL, then click HERE to activate it today (upon activation I will contact you to give you my grocery list and meal plan for the week to help you get started).
All the best!
You know that feeling when you wake up and feel muscles you haven’t worked in a while? Well that’s what happened to me after attending my first class at Core Power Yoga—especially around my core and abs! This TUESDAY I’d like to share with you my experience after attending several Yoga Sculpt classes with Core Power Yoga and if you have one of these studios near you I challenge you to go and try a class this month!
Yoga Sculpt: What to Expect, What to Bring! Here’s your quick check list for what to bring to your class!
I felt the need to share this with you today because well, we normally will do our grocery shopping and meal prepping on the weekend. What if that doesn’t happen? Well, I know for some it just means living a life of fast food and unhealthy food choices for that week. I mean really, who has time to spend the time in the kitchen portioning food into containers? Will it make that big of a dfference?? YES!!
Here’s 3 quick ways to get motivated to do a FOOD PREP during the week.
1) Thaw out your meat the night before you want to prep or stop at grocery and pick up your food. Having it right there when you open the fridge that next morning will give you the motivation to get it done.
2) Look at how much money you spent eating out the night before. For what it cost you to dine out, you might have spent 1/3 to almost 1/2 of your weekly food budget. Yes, seeing that dip in your bank account can really motivate you to get your booty in the kitchen ASAP.
Today starts week 2 of my 21 Day Fix Extreme Journey. Staying on track starts TODAY…the energy and movement you do today will ultimately push you through to accomplish your goals this week. Mondays are great because even if you get off track over the weekend, which I will confess today that I did–you can make it right by jumping back in with both feet today. Here are some of my go-to tips for holding yourself accountable today.
1) Play your funky music!! Yeah. You know you have those songs that move you and for me, this one tops my list! PRESS PLAY now and join me in a dance!